Monday, February 4, 2008

WARNING: may contain naughty words

I. HATE. TECHNOLOGY!!

my USB stick isn't working. and it has all my totally awesome lolcat pictures on it.... and my wikkid wallpapers.... and all my hott band pics.

oh, and my TAFE assignments......

stoopid flaming piece of junk!! rahrahrahrahrahrah ;slkdfjksalsd;flaksdfja;lskfj

>.<

*insert temper tantrum here*

ever get so pissed off at an inanimate object that you just want to get really violent? well this is one of those times....


i gave the usb to the doc to look at in linux.... and he has just brought back the patient and told me the diagnosis. "dead as a doornail". his words. thanks doc.

he says the data would still be there... it's just that the usb isn't going to power up to let me access it. and he finds it ironic that the old computer wouldn't let me access the usb ports at all. i wouldn't be surprised if it's made my usb sick or something.....

oh well.

dammit.... now i gotta go cruising the web for all my lolcats to replace them and whatever.

stupid friggin technology.

i have a headache....

EDIT- forgot to put in a naughty word.....

*thinks*
ummmmm........

MUKLUK!!

2 comments:

SOL's view said...

jihad jihad!

Colleen Barnett said...

tch, temper temper. ha ha, ya dag. hope you backed up the assignment though...