Friday, January 11, 2008

Discovered a really awesome website today

It's dedicated soley to bagging on those ugly plastic crocs that people wear everywhere.

I've even linked it to my page. The posts are often quite amusing.

Did u know they have a crocs store in the Queen St mall now?? I have plans for its demise. But it's a good thing I'm too lazy to actually do anything about it...

Maybe I should just get someone to throw a hissy fit in the store and embarrass as many people as possible in there?

meh. even that takes too much planning. and energy.


in lighter news, lukey comes to visit me tomorrow! he brings a smile to my hideously emo face.

and tonight, i have to drive out to whoopwhoop to get chris' car. and then drive all the way back home...........
i think i need some coffee.......

*wanders off to make a cup*

2 comments:

SOL's view said...

Crocs are gross! unless they be toothless and live in the swamp....

Colleen Barnett said...

Yeah, like your mother...

But seriously, why pay a fortune for garden shoes? especially when you can buy the same thing at the supermarket for $5?

Go figure....