Wednesday, April 8, 2009

w00t for technology!

So I'm finally blogging from my hiptop. Yeah I managed to pay off my bill finally.

And I also put some dvds on layby. Disney ones in fact. I got pocahontas, robin hood, hercules, hunchback of notre dame and oliver and company.

Any copies of those that my family has are only on vhs and they're getting a bit old.. So I figured I'd replace them.

There's more disney dvds I want to get but they aren't available yet. So I'll just get them as they do become available. It's not rocket surgery.

3 comments:

SOL's view said...

no, but separating me from some o' dem der dvds might be!

**ingtance**

hmmm. use THAT in a sentence, i dare ya!

The Elder said...

hmmm......

i guess i could use that in a sentence if i REALLY wanted to, but it wouldn't be quite right.

for ingtance, i could use it there, but normal people might think me to be a little retarded if i did so.....


so consider me slightly retarded.

Colleen Barnett said...

Ya big kid. Some of those movies are okay though.

Glad you got your new phone. Did they replace it or did you have to buy a new one?

HAPPY EASTER OLD GIRL! XXX

*ingend*

Any relation to legend???